Applications for 2024 are now open.
- Confirm that you meet the Admission Requirements
- Submit the completed application form and essay responses
- Mail official transcripts from all colleges attended, directly to POCA Tech
- Request two Letters of Recommendation mailed directly from the recommender to POCA Tech*.
- $100 application fee
- 2 Passport sized photographs
For International Applicants
In addition to the above documents you will also need:
- Official transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (www.wes.org)
- Copy of official TOEFL scores (Non-native English speakers only)
Mail Everything To:
POCA Tech Admissions
3526 NE 57th Ave.
Portland, OR 97213
Once the above requirements are received or met, applicants will be notified of their admission decision within 45 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are rolling admissions?
Once an application is complete, we will let applicants know whether they are accepted within 45 days. We will continue this process until all available spaces are filled. We make an application decision based on its own merits, not by comparing it to the entire pool of possible applicants. Applying early greatly improves your chances of being accepted. Once all available spaces are filled, admissions for this cohort will be closed. Future applicants will be placed on a waiting list. New students start in the Fall semester each year.
Do I have to answer all the essay questions?
Only if you want to be admitted.