POCA Tech relies on donations from individuals and organizations to fulfill its mission. Student tuition does not cover all of our costs, so we appreciate our donors very much!
You can help POCA Tech with your tax-deductible donation:
- Make an online contribution – either once, or become a sustainer for as little as $5/month.
- Mail a donation to POCA Tech, 3526 NE 57th Ave, Portland, OR 97213
- Contact us about Endowment and Planned Giving
- Ask if your employer offers non-profit automatic payroll deductions
- Ask if your employer has any matching programs. Hundreds of companies match their employees’ charitable contributions dollar-for-dollar.
Or by enrolling in a Community Giving Program that donates a percentage of purchases. We are listed as POCA Technical Institute for all of these programs.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards – Use code 82597. You receive the same reward points, fuel points and rebates
- Access Powell’s Books before shopping and 7.5% of your purchase comes back to POCA Tech
- Use this link before you shop with HumbleBundle
Are there other programs that we should enroll in? Let us know.
Donations make it possible for POCA Tech to keep tuition low. This allows our students to plan to serve their communities without the fear of being crushed by student loan debt.